Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Confectional - Seattle, WA

I have to admit - I've never been a huge cheesecake fan - though the last few years, I have enjoyed a couple of the smooth delights that has caused me to start changing my tune. I was in Seattle, and just had to try out this place - named the Confectional, located right in the Pike Place Market. Though I am always paranoid about tourist traps, there was obviously something special about this place. The name alone had the power to draw you in.... the front display case, visible from the street is pictured below, grabs you as get closer.



We had the mexican chocolate (sinful spice so nice) - which was smooth with a bit of heat

and the quadruple chocolate (thank you, may I have another!) - which was simply decadent. Each serving was of sharable size, but the smaller size was a great way to try multiple flavors. The cheesecake truffles were also delicious - but harder to differentiate the flavors. For $4 more, they provide packaging (TSA approved) for you can carry your little love bites onto the plane... I for one will be back.


The Confectional
1530 Pike Place
Seattle, WA 98101
(206) 282-4422

No comments:

Post a Comment